Income Protection Advisor in New Zealand | Income Protection Insurance
Life is unpredictable. Though none of us may like to imagine misfortunes, they can and do happen. Have you ever thought what will happen to you and your family if suddenly your income stops? For a lot of people if something did happen they would find themselves in big trouble very quickly.
Your earnings support the lifestyle you carry. So, there is a need to reassess your priorities to prepare for something like – loss of job.
- Income Protection provides life insured with a tax –free monthly benefit of up to 62.5% of his income if he is unable to work due to disability from sickness, accident or an injury.
- The cover provides critical illness benefit in case the insured first suffers from Cancer, Heart Attack, Stroke, Coronary Artery Surgery, Chronic Kidney or Liver failure to name a few.
- The company will pay specific injury benefits if the life insured suffers from fracture of jaw, skull, forearm, shoulder, kneecap or loss of sight in an eye, whole leg or an arm to name some.
- In case the insured has become partially or totally disabled and receives monthly claims, the payment of premium is waived off.
- The cover provides Death benefit equal to 3 times insured's monthly income in case he passes away.
- In case, the life insured is working outside New Zealand for more than three consecutive months and suffers from Total or Partial Disability, then the insurance company has provision for Return to Home Benefits. This benefit will reimburse the cost of a standard economy flight back to New Zealand for him and one support person.
While you are off work and your claims are accepted, you can decide how to use the money. Income Protection provides you with an income which you can pay towards
- Grocery bills, electricity bills, rent, everyday essentials and living expenses.
- Mortgage payment or credit card bills
- Upkeep of dependents or meeting any other commitments
All citizens of New Zealand within the age group 16 – 55 (or upto 60 in case of specific jobs) can apply for Income Protection Cover. The policy expires at the age of 65. At Insurance Hub, you can apply for the cover entirely online. In case of help, our team provides relevant information and personalisedadvice to make a decision. The insurance provides flexibility to cancel or change your cover with changes in your financial responsibilities or circumstances anytime. So Protect your Income now…
14 Ballyboe Place
Pinehill Auckland 0632 FSPR No - 608009
Mon to Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
© Copyright Sahilihnz. All rights reserved.