Health Insurance Advisor in New Zealand | Family Health Insurance | Life and Health Insurance | Medical Insurance | Health Insurance Broker
Maintaining physical and mental wellbeing is very important. Health Insurance is a step towards being a better you - to live a longer,healthier and better life.
While the public health system in New Zealand provides good health care at no or low cost to its residents, they can choose to take medical insurance for private healthcare services.
Why should you choose Private Health Insurance?
- Health emergencies are expensive. Private health insurance helps you to access best medical care in a private hospital with minimum expenses which otherwise wouldseriously disturb your finances or at times even may be unaffordable.
- You can receive timely care without public hospital waiting.
- Medical Insurance ensures that you and your family is well protected and will be best taken care of in times of need.
- You have wider range of treatment options, hospitals and medical specialists available for you.
- There is no guarantee if ACC will provide full medical cover or not.
- The health provider will reimburse the medical bills (except excess) if you are admitted to private hospitalon the recommendation of specialist or approved medical doctor. A prior approval from the insurer before any surgery or medical procedure keeps the process simple and the expenses can be directly paid to the hospital by the health provider.
- Health Insurance covers Cardiac surgery, Urological surgery, Gynecological Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery along with Cancer Care benefits to name a few.
- Generally, the specialists and test costs (like MRI, CT Scan) incurred within 12 months of treatment in hospital is also paid by the health provider.
- Private medical insurance reimburses medical expenses within New Zealand or Australia.
- Funeral support benefits are provided immediately on the death of the life insured.
All New Zealand residents/ permanent residentswithin the age group of 16 -65 can apply for Health Insurance. You can cover your children too under this cover. The maximum entry age for children varies as per insurer from 18 to 25. Planning a health cover early in life is better to fully avail the benefits of policy. As insurance companies donot cover pre-existing diseases, the purpose of buying a health cover at later age gets defeated.
Insurance Hub works in coordination with multiple policies of Partners Life, One Path and NIB to provide its client health cover with benefitsranging from hospitalization to optical and dental claims. The dedicated staff at Insurance Hub is readily contactable in all times to impart you with best support and insurance advicethat suits your needs.
14 Ballyboe Place
Pinehill Auckland 0632 FSPR No - 608009
Mon to Fri: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sun: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
© Copyright Sahilihnz. All rights reserved.